ZipReports is an operational reporting system built on Oracle Hyperion software. ZipReports will allow you to access the most frequently requested student administration data that is stored in PeopleSoft using several pre-built reports. This data is extracted nightly from the PeopleSoft system. ZipReports is also used by some offices to provide periodic scheduled reports. ZipReports is managed by the Business Intelligence team, a partnership between the Office of Institutional Research, Information Technology, and other offices.
You must be using the Internet Explorer browser to access ZipReports. Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10 are supported. You must use the standard edition of Internet Explorer, not the 64 bit edition.
Access to ZipReports can be obtained by completing the training course, which is offered by Software Training and Technological Services. Once the course is completed, your PeopleSoft access level will be reviewed and access granted accordingly. The training is available at: http://www.uakron.edu/training/zipreports.dot
ZipReports uses a web client that must be installed in order to run reports. The ZipReports Web Client is installed in one of two ways:
- Open a report in the system. The first time you open a report the web client will install.
- Request the ZipReports Web Client be pushed to your computer by requesting it from the Software Request page: https://www.uakron.edu/dts/sw-request.dot
When you are installing the web client, you will be prompted to install additional components. Please UNCHECK all of these unnecessary options, which will make the install much faster and prevent a known crash issue with Internet Explorer 9+
- ZipReports Application: https://zipreports.uakron.edu/
- ZipReports Information: http://www.uakron.edu/ir/zipreports.dot
- ZipReports Training: http://www.uakron.edu/training/zipreports.dot