From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 21:01, 10 September 2020 by Nds39 (Nds39 moved page Windows Defender to Windows Security)
Windows 10 has a built in antivirus tool called Windows Defender or Windows Security. You do not need to download or install anything to use these tools. They provide virus threat detection and removal.
How to Use
- First, you must open up Windows Security. There are a couple of different ways to get to Windows Security:
- You can access Windows Security by searching "Windows Security" in the search bar of Windows 10.
- Go to Windows Settings
- Click "Update & Security"
- On the left sidebar click "Windows Security"
- This will give you the option to launch Windows Security
| Still Having Issues|
If you're still having problems after you've completed the guide, please contact the Help Desk