Vista Wireless Config
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 20:19, 15 July 2009 by Rdd5
- Click on Start and type in Network and Sharing. Hit ENTER
- Click Manage Wireless Networks
- Click Add, then, Add a network in range of this computer
- Double Click on ROOTOWN.
- Click on the Additional information is required to connect to rootown message. The Enter Credentials box will pop up.
- Enter the UAnet ID for the User name.
- Enter the password that for the UAnet ID.
- DO NOT enter anything in the Logon Domain box.
- The Login box will disappear. Click on the Additional information is required again, and click OK on the certificate screen.
- Click on OK to close the wireless setup screen.