UA Mobile App
Check back here and visit https://www.uakron.edu/mobile/ for updates and more information.
- 1 Parts of the App
- 2 FAQ
- 2.1 What is UA Mobile?
- 2.2 What is Boopsie Incorporated?
- 2.3 What operating systems support the UA Mobile Application?
- 2.4 How do I download UA Mobile to my mobile device?
- 2.5 How often is the UA Mobile information updated?
- 2.6 Can I schedule for classes via the application?
- 2.7 What should I do if I cannot log into my library account on the application?
- 2.8 Can I leave feedback for the application?
- 2.9 Who do I contact if I have any questions and/or concerns about the application?
Parts of the App
- Student Center Mobile - View the schedule of classes, review holds on your account, add or drop classes, check your account balance, get real-time notifications, and more.
- Event Check-in - Scan a QR Code with UA Mobile at participating UA events to be checked in, and get a push notification with more info.
What is UA Mobile?
UA Mobile is the University of Akron’s application powered by Boopsie Inc. for mobile devices. With UA Mobile you can get essential news and information anywhere, anytime. The app includes a course catalog, campus maps, library services, Roo Express shuttle routes/maps, a faculty/staff directory, the calendar and news.
What is Boopsie Incorporated?
Boopsie gives organization a fast and easy way to mobilize their business at an affordable price. Boopsie for universities is an application designed for university faculty, students, administrators and librarians. It provides access to information such as: campus maps, people directories, course information, and library catalogs using mobile devices.
What operating systems support the UA Mobile Application?
The UA Mobile application can be downloaded on the following operating systems:
- Apple’s iOS
- Google’s Android
How do I download UA Mobile to my mobile device?
- The application can be downloaded via the App Store for iPhones, iPods, and iPads.
- It can be downloaded via Google Play for all Android devices.
How often is the UA Mobile information updated?
The news and information is updated automatically every six hours and the course catalog is updated twice a day.
Can I schedule for classes via the application?
That feature is coming soon. Check back often for more information.
What should I do if I cannot log into my library account on the application?
If you are not able to log into your library account on the application, try logging into "My Akron Experience" on a computer. If you are able to log into "My Akron Experience", try logging into the library account on the application again. Contact the Help Desk if you are still not able to log in.
Can I leave feedback for the application?
Yes. There is a feedback section on the application. We would appreciate positive and/or negative feedback for the application. The feedback goes directly to the UA Mobile Team. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact if I have any questions and/or concerns about the application?
You can email email@example.com with questions, concerns, or suggestions.