From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 16:54, 8 January 2020 by Nds39
Android Wireless Setup
- Click on Settings
- Choose Wireless & Networks
- Choose Wi-Fi Settings
- Highlight "UARH" in the list and click Connect.
- You will be prompted for a password. You can enter any of your choosing.
- The authentication method will be PEAP
- The inner authentication method is MSCHAPv2
- Select None for any certificate it asks for
- Enter your UAnetID for both Identity and Anonymous Identity
- Enter your password for the Wireless Password.
- Click Connect