Difference between revisions of "UARH Android"
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
(Created page with '==Android Wireless Setup== # Click on <b>Settings</b> # Choose <b>Wireless & Networks</b> # Choose <b>Wi-Fi Settings</b> # Highlight <b>"URH"</b> in the list and click Connect. …')
Revision as of 15:18, 20 September 2010
Android Wireless Setup
- Click on Settings
- Choose Wireless & Networks
- Choose Wi-Fi Settings
- Highlight "URH" in the list and click Connect.
- You will be prompted for a password. You can enter any of your choosing.
- The authentication method will be PEAP
- The inner authentication method is MSCHAPv2
- Select None for any certificate it asks for
- Enter your UAnetID for both Identity and Anonymous Identity
- Enter your password for the Wireless Password.
- Click Connect