The University of Akron Qualtrics Survey Hosting Service allows the campus community to easily create surveys, collect and store data, and produce reports. Please note: The Qualtrics service is available only to current University of Akron faculty, staff and students.
The Five-Step Program will teach you all you need to know to get started. It includes recorded trainings and survey building activities.
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/learn-qualtrics-in-5-steps
- For additional training visit http://www.qualtrics.com/university.
At Qualtrics University, you will find a Free eBooks link and can download The Complete Research Suite, a step-by-step guide to using Qualtrics.
Access to Qualtrics is by UAnet ID and password.
- Start by going to http://akron.qualtrics.com/
- You’ll be directed to the UAkron log in screen. Enter your UAnet ID and password.
- Next, you’ll be taken to a screen about a Qualtrics account. Indicate that do you not already have an account and Qualtrics will create one and sync this with your UAnet ID.
- You will then be asked to review a terms of service document and/or indicate student status. Once this is complete, you’ll have full access to Qualtrics. On future log-ins, you’ll be taken directly to the main screen for Qualtrics surveys.
- If you are unable to set up an account using this method, you’ll need to contact the UA admins at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should be sent from your UAkron email account.
- The UA admins for Qualtrics will set up your account in that system and will reply by email. In some cases, for additional security, you may be asked to provide your UA ID Number in addition to your UAnet ID.
Once the account is set up, you’ll be able to log in at: