From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 20:29, 6 August 2008 by Cjc24
Signing up for the Payment plan in CASHNet
That if your ID and password do not work, your password may have expired.
- After logging in, click the Students link at the upper right portion of the screen. When the page loads, click on Finances. On the proceeding page, under Account, click on Sign up for Payment Plan.
- Click on Continue to CASHNet. CASHNet will load in a new browser window or tab.
- When CASHNet loads, the Installment Payment Plan pane will appear in the center of the page on the right hand side. Click on the link to enroll.
A down payment of $500 dollars must be paid to enroll in the plan. This will be deducted for the total of the plan.
- Lastly, click the Accept button.
- You will then be prompted to enter new credit card information, new electronic check information, or you may cancel enrollment in the plan.
If financial aid covers the down payment, you will receive a message that you are enrolled in the plan.