From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 21:56, 1 April 2008 by Cjc24 (added windows mail (Vista))
Configuring Outlook Express (Faculty, Staff and Student)
Configuring Windows Mail (Faculty, Staff and Student)
- First, begin by opening windows mail. Click the start button, then click E-Mail
- Second, click on tools and then accounts
- Third, click on add
- Next click E-Mail
- Enter in your display name, for instance, your name.
- Next, enter in your email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next, pick
IMAP imap.uakron.edu <smtp server goes here(see below)>
- Next, the install wizard will ask you for your ID and password. This will be your UAnetID and password... Do not include @uakron.edu
- Click Finish. Your UA folders will be displayed as seen in the image below.