Opera Private Data
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 17:33, 2 January 2020 by Nds39
Windows & Mac
How to clear Private Data for current versions of Opera:
- Click on the Opera menu icon in the upper left corner of the browser.
- Hover over History and then go over and click on Clear browsing data.
- Make sure that all three checkboxes are checked off (Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files). Then click Clear data
- After you've done that, close out of Opera. Once you reopen Opera, you are good to go.
| You can skip steps 1 & 2 if you hit Ctrl+Shift+Del|
- For more information about Opera click here.