Difference between revisions of "OneDrive"
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
Latest revision as of 19:08, 2 April 2020
The University of Akron offers OneDrive as a cloud storage solution free of cost to all active faculty, staff, and students.
Free training on Office 365 applications can be found at the Office 365 Training Center.
- Access files from any machine, on any browser
- Save files directly from any Microsoft office application to OneDrive
- Autosave feature available online and in app
- Easy file sharing and editing
- Must be actively enrolled or currently working at the university
- Valid with all Office 365 accounts
OneDrive Quick Start Guide
Click herefor the OneDrive quick start guide.
On the quick start guide you will find tutorials on how to: