Difference between revisions of "OneDrive"
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
(→Site Settings in OneDrive)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Latest revision as of 19:58, 13 February 2020
The University of Akron offers OneDrive as a cloud storage solution free of cost to all active faculty, staff, and students.
Free training on Office 365 applications can be found at the Office 365 Training Center.
- Access files from any machine, on any browser
- Save files directly from any Microsoft office application to OneDrive
- Autosave feature available online and in app
- Easy file sharing and editing
- Must be actively enrolled or currently working at the university
- Valid with all Office 365 accounts