|Gmail||Google Calendar||Google Chat||Google Docs|
|Google Drive||Google Sheets||Google Sites||Google Slides|
Google provides a number of different apps and resources to anyone who has a Google account.
Click on one of the apps to find out more information about it.
| To access the University of Akron's Google Apps Services visit https://workspace.google.com/dashboard|
All faculty, staff, and students are automatically given access to the G-Suite set of applications, with the exception of Gmail. Beginning in December 2020, email accounts for active students will be transitioned from Gmail to Microsoft Outlook 365.
Faculty, Staff, & Students
- Access to all GSuite apps, EXCEPT Gmail, on all devices
- Accessible via the My Akron Portal with @uakron.edu account
- When logged into GSuite, your account is aliased to an @zips.uakron.edu account, but your email is still in Microsoft 365.
- Access to all Gsuite apps, including Gmail, on all devices through Gmail
- Uses same password as MyAkron