Firefox Private Data
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 16:35, 9 December 2019 by Nds39
This is how to reset current versions Firefox:
- Click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser that looks like books on a bookshelf.
- Click on History
- Click on Clear Recent History...
- Set the "Time range to clear" to Everything and ensure that the Cookies, Cache, and Active Logins checkboxes are checked off. You may also check off Browsing & Download History, and Form & Search History if you desire.
- Click on Clear Now. Close Firefox, open it back up and you're good to go.
| Hitting CTRL+SHIFT+DEL will sometimes take you right to step 5, but it does not always work.|
Firefox 3.5 and above for Mac
You can clear your Firefox cache, cookies, and history by:
- Pressing command+shift+delete at the same time.
- Here you can choose to delete cache, cookies, and history. Usually you will only need cache and cookies.