Firefox Private Data
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
This is how to reset current versions Firefox:
- Either click on the orange Firefox button on the top left, or click on Tools in the menu bar
- Click on Options
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click on the Clear all current history option
- Set the time frame to Everything and choose the cookies, cache, & active logins checkboxes
- Click on clear now. Close Firefox, open it back and up and you're good to go.
| Hitting CTRL+SHIFT+DEL will sometimes take you right to step 5, but it does not always work.|
Firefox 3.5 and above for Mac
You can clear your Firefox cache, cookies, and history by:
- Pressing command+shift+delete at the same time.
- Here you can choose to delete cache, cookies, and history. Usually you will only need cache and cookies.