Difference between revisions of "Firefox Private Data"
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 17:07, 9 December 2019
This is how to reset current versions Firefox:
- Click on the icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser that looks like books on a bookshelf.
- Click on History
- Click on Clear Recent History...
- Set the "Time range to clear" to Everything and ensure that the Cookies, Cache, and Active Logins checkboxes are checked off. You may also check off Browsing & Download History, and Form & Search History if you desire.
- Click on Clear Now. Close Firefox, open it back up and you're good to go.
| You can skip steps 1 through 3 if you hit Ctrl+Shift+Del|
- For more information about Firefox you can click here.
Firefox 3.5 and above for Mac
You can clear your Firefox cache, cookies, and history by:
- Pressing command+shift+delete at the same time.
- Here you can choose to delete cache, cookies, and history. Usually you will only need cache and cookies.