Difference between revisions of "Faculty 180"
(Created page with ' In Spring of 2011, The Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences, in partnership with the Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) and the Division of Information Technology (DoIT), is pilo…')
Latest revision as of 12:37, 15 June 2012
In Spring of 2011, The Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences, in partnership with the Office of Academic Affairs (OAA) and the Division of Information Technology (DoIT), is piloting the use of a web-based faculty credentials and activity reporting system called Faculty180.
Using this customized solution, Colleges can collect and store information and artifacts related to the RTP process in an accessible, easy-to-use digital format.
Faculty180 is currently used by full-time Faculty members in the College of Arts & Sciences, College of Creative and Professional Arts and full-time and part-time faculty members of the College of Business.
The system is a web based solution hosted by Data180.
Log In: http://www.uakron.edu/bcas/faculty-staff/faculty180.dot Use Uanet ID and Password
Training Tutorials: https://www.uakron.edu/training/fac180/ Use Uanet ID and Password
Password Reset: Contact the ZipSupport Center. http://www.uakron.edu/support
System Features and Benefits
- 24/7 Access from any standard web browser and internet connection on or off campus
- Continuous input throughout the tenure (12 semester) cycle
- One time data input for a variety of CV templates, including personal, RTP, accreditation and granting agency specific
- Consistent CV structure
- No more binders or cardboard boxes for RTP purposes
- Storage for multimedia files, including video, audio, photos, pdfs, etc. to create a comprehensive electronic portfolio
- Ability to review data for updates and/or corrections
- Date range specific output (reporting)
- Printable CVs in Word or PDF format
- Unique url to each CV template for easy posting to emails and websites
- Ability to set permission levels based on a specific CV template
- Automatic data loads (bio/demo, grant awards, teaching loads, etc.) will populate faculty data
- Assistance with manual input will be available