|Outlook 2007/2010||Android||An Email Client Not Listed Here|
|Apple Mail||Outlook 2003||Outlook Web Access|
|Apple Entourage||Windows Live Mail / Outlook Express||Blackberry (Faculty / Staff only)|
|iPhone Exchange Setup||Thunderbird|
Forwarding Exchange E-Mail (Faculty/Staff only)
1) Go to https://auth.uakron.edu/ (no www)
2) Log in with your UANet ID and Password
3) Select the "Email" button
4) Scroll down until you see the following section
5) Click on the "Forward Mail" button
6) Type in the desired email address to have your mail forwarded to
7) Click on "Forward My E-Mail"
| Forwarding your email will force your UA email account to stop receiving messages. Your email will simply redirect to the address you specify. If you choose to remove your forward, all future emails will go to your UA email address.|
Configuring Webmail Spam Settings
The spam settings page can be accessed by clicking here
If you have any problems accessing your University Webmail account, call the ZipSupport Center at 330-972-6888.