The University of Akron will never e-mail you and ask you to disclose or verify your UA password.
If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link! Instead, report the e-mail for investigation.
If you have responded to a suspicious email contact ZipSupport immediately and read the phishing article for more information.
Email Client Instructions
Forwarding Exchange E-Mail (Faculty/Staff only)
1) Go to https://auth.uakron.edu/ (no www)
2) Log in with your UANet ID and Password
3) Select the "Email" button
4) Scroll down until you see the following section
5) Click on the "Forward Mail" button
6) Type in the desired email address to have your mail forwarded to
7) Click on "Forward My E-Mail"
| Forwarding your email will force your UA email account to stop receiving messages. Your email will simply redirect to the address you specify. If you choose to remove your forward, all future emails will go to your UA email address.|
Configuring Webmail Spam Settings
The spam settings page can be accessed by clicking here
If you have any problems accessing your University Webmail account, call the ZipSupport Center at 330-972-6888.