Chrome Private Data
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 17:30, 9 December 2019 by Nds39
Windows & Mac
Removing Private Data for current versions of Chrome:
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the browser.
- Click on History.
- Click on "Clear browsing data"
- A new page should open and a popup should come up. On the popup make sure that Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files are all checked off. Typically, these are all checked off by default. Then click Clear data.
- Now exit and close Chrome. Once you reopen Chrome, you will be good to go.
| You can skip steps 1 through 3 if you hit Ctrl+Shift+Del|
- If you would like more information about Google Chrome you can click here.