Eligibility for the select licensing agreements
You are not eligible if you are:
- A student admitted or enrolled who have not paid their fees.
- Anyone enrolled exclusively in non-credit courses.
- An Alumni
- A Visitor
- A Retired, Volunteer or Faculty and Staff no longer employed by the university.
- An individual not directly employed by the university.
- A third party contractor or employee who has been hired for services on or off campus.
Student / Home Use
- ChemDraw v17.0
- Impatica for PowerPoint 4 for Windows and Mac
- JMP® Pro 14.2 for Windows
- Kurzweil 3000 for Windows and Mac
- MATLAB® R2019b
- Microsoft Office 365
- Free access to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and more as long as you are currently a Student, Faculty, or Staff.
- Windows 10 Education - $60
- Windows 8.1 Professional - $60
- Office Home & Business 2019(Student Option) - $60
- Compatible only with Windows 10 and MacOS
- Office Professional Plus 2019(PC Only) - $60
- Compatible only with Windows 10
- Office Professional Plus 2016 (PC Only) - $60
- Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac - $60
- Minitab 19 for Windows 32-bit/64-bit and Mac
- StudyMate Author
- SAS 9.4 Workstation/Server for Windows 32-bit/64-bit and Linux 64-bit
- SolidWorks Education Edition
Faculty and Staff have access to many of the same sources as students, but also more. You can figure out what sources you have access to by visiting the Software Downloads page. If you don't know how to get there, you can follow this guide.