| Every phone is a little different, mostly depending on the manufacturer. These instructions are a generalized setup|
These instructions were done on an Android tablet running stock Android, so your menus might not look the same. Samsung phones are most notable for making a lot of changes to stock Android, so their menus may look very different, though the same general steps will still apply.
- Open your Settings and go to 'Accounts'
- Choose 'Add an account' and pick 'Exchange'
- Fill in your UA E-Mail Address
- This step is where many phones may differ, so please read it THOROUGHLY.
- Use your full e-mail address as your username
- If you have an option for domain\username fill in your full e-mail again
- If domain and username are separate, leave domain blank and user your full e-mail for username
- Not every device will even ask for a domain, don't worry if it's not there
- Fill in the server as outlook.office365.com
- Check any boxes asking if you want to use SSL. Also allow all client certificates.
- When a window pops up asking you if you want to allow our server to control some aspects of your devices, click 'Allow'