- Begin at the Home Screen
- Touch Programs
- Navigate and touch Settings
- Touch Accounts & sync
- Touch Add Account
- Touch Corporate
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and password
- Touch Next
- Enter for the Domain\Username uanet\uanetid.
- Replace uanetid with your own uanetid
- This may be split up into 2 separate input fields in which case the domain is uanet and username is your uanetid
- The password should already be entered, if not please enter it.
- Enter for the server exchange.uanet.edu
- Both boxes for SSL certificates should be checked.
- Touch Next
The next screen is optional. Select to send email from this account by default if you wish to have email sent from this account automatically.
You can also insert a signature of your choosing.
Once complete touch Done
Instructions for Students using Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Please make sure you have an active Wi-Fi connection before setting up your e-mail account!
- Press Home and select the Email option.
- On the "Your Accounts" page, select Next to start the setup.
- Enter your full email address (ex: email@example.com) and your password.
- Select Manual Setup.
- Ensure your username is your full email address.
- Your Incoming Mail Server is imap.gmail.com. Enter 993 as your port number. Select SSL (always) from the drop down list.
- Select Next.
- Your Outgoing Mail Server is smtp.gmail.com. Enter 465 as your port number. Select SSL (always) from the drop down list.
- It will ask if your outgoing server needs authentication. Leave this checked and keep your username and password there.
- Select Next
- It will ask for an account name which is optional. Please input your name as you would like it to appear on outgoing emails below.
- Click Finish. Your emails should now be downloading to your phone.
You are able to use your Google Apps account for the setup account of the Droid.