From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 14:28, 16 September 2010 by Rwb9 (Created page with '#Begin at the Home Screen #Touch <b>Programs</b> #Navigate and touch <b>Settings</b> #Touch <b>Accounts & sync</b> #Touch <b>Add Account</b> #Touch<b> Corporate</b> #Enter the …')
- Begin at the Home Screen
- Touch Programs
- Navigate and touch Settings
- Touch Accounts & sync
- Touch Add Account
- Touch Corporate
- Enter the email address uanetid.uakron.edu and password
- Enter for the Domain/Username uanet/uanetid</b>
- The password should already be entered, if not please enter it.
- Enter for the server <b>exchange.uanet.edu
- Both boxes for SSL certificates should be checked.
The next screen is optional. Select to send email from this account by default if you wish to have email sent from this account automatically. You can also instert a signature of your choosing.
Once complete touch done