Difference between revisions of "Adobe"
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Revision as of 20:46, 10 February 2020
| Licensing Agreement|
Under the current licensing agreement, only current Faculty and Staff at The University of Akron have access to Adobe and their software.
Downloading Adobe Software (Staff & Faculty)
- First, go to https://www.adobe.com/ and click Sign In in the upper right hand corner.
- Next, you will need to sign in with your University of Akron email address and click continue.
- Now you will be asked to select an account. Choose Company or School Account.
- Sign in with your University of Akron email and password and click login.
- You will now be logged in to Adobe. Click on the Open button under the Your Services section.
- You will see the most popular pieces of Adobe software on this page. To get to the complete list, click All your apps.
- You have now reached the the spot where you can download the pieces of Adobe software that you have access to.