From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Windows 10 has a built in antivirus tool called Windows Security or Windows Defender. You do not need to download or install anything to use these tools. They provide virus threat detection and removal.
How to Use
- First, you must open up Windows Security. There are a couple of different ways to get to Windows Security:
- You can access Windows Security by searching "Windows Security" in the search bar of Windows 10.
- Go to Windows Settings
- Click "Update & Security"
- On the left sidebar click "Windows Security"
- This will give you the option to launch Windows Security
| Still Having Issues|
If you're still having problems after you've completed the guide, please contact the Help Desk