Reset Internet Explorer
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
(Redirected from Reset Internet Explorer 7)
How to clear private data in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right of the browser.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Delete button halfway down the page.
- Choose the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies checkboxes. You may also choose History if you so desire. Then click Delete
- After you've done that, close Internet Explorer. Once you reopen Internet Explorer, you are good to go.
| You can skip steps 1 through 3 if you hit Ctrl+Shift+Del|