From The University of Akron Support Wiki
You can go directly to Linked-In Learning's website by clicking here. Once you get there you can log in with your University of Akron email address and password.
You can also access Linked-In Learning through MyAkron:
- Go to http://my.uakron.edu/ and log into your MyAkron account
- If you've forgotten your password you can visit Forgotten Password Recovery for a guide to reset it.
- If you're having any other issues logging in please visit Cannot access My Akron Experience.
- Once you've logged on, click on the Faculty/Staff tab.
- In the middle of the screen, you will see a section titled Computer Software Help. In the middle of that section, click on the link to Linked-In Learning.
- At this point, you may have to log in to your MyAkron account again.
- Once you've done that, you have now reached the location where you can complete your desired trainings.