From The University of Akron Support Wiki
Periodically, University Faculty and Staff are required to complete online trainings through a source called Hoonuit. This guide will lead you to the location where you can take and complete these required trainings.
- Go to http://my.uakron.edu/ and log into your MyAkron account
- If you've forgotten your password you can visit Forgotten Password Recovery for a guide to reset it.
- If you're having any other issues logging in please visit Cannot access My Akron Experience.
- Once you've logged on, click on the Faculty/Staff tab.
- In the middle of the screen, you will see a section titled Computer Software Help. In the middle of that section, click on the link to Hoonuit.
- At this point, you may have to log in to your MyAkron account again.
- Once you've done that, you have now reached the location where you can complete your assigned trainings.