Mail Rules in Outlook Express
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
To setup a filter to delete all messages marked as SPAM in Outlook Express follow these directions:
- In Outlook Express select "Tools" from the toolbar at the top of the page
- Select "Message Rules" from the dropdown list then select "Mail..."
- The First option stating "1. Select Conditions for your Rule" select the checkbox that states "Where the Subject line contains specific words"
- The Second option stating "2. Select the Actions for your rule" select the checkbox that states "Delete it"
- In Option 3. Left click on the text that says "contains specific words" this will pop-up a menu. In this list add the word "SPAM" by left clicking the 'Add' Button.
- Select Ok 2 times. It should read: in option 3.
Apply this rule after the message arrives
Where the Subject line contains 'SPAM'
- All Mail from now on containing the word SPAM will be deleted.