To find the MAC Address of your Xbox 360:
1. Go to My Xbox in the Xbox Dashboard and select System Settings.
2. Click Network Settings, Configure Network.
3. Select Advanced Settings from the Additional Settings tab, then select Alternate Mac Address.
4. At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC, this is the MAC Address.
To find the MAC Address of your Xbox One:
1. Navigate to My Games and Apps
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Network.
4. Select Advanced Settings.
5. The MAC Addresses for the wired and wireless adapters should be displayed.
To find the MAC Address of your Playstation 3:
1. From the main menu, select Settings.
2. Select System Settings.
3. Select System Information.
4. The MAC Address will then be displayed on the screen.
To find the MAC Address of your Playstation 4:
1. Arrow up and over to Settings in the PS4 menu.
2. Scroll down to Network
3. Scroll down to View Connection Status
4. The MAC Address will be listed next to MAC Address
To find the MAC Address of your Apple TV:
1. With your Apple TV remote, navigate to the Settings icon and select it.
2. From the Settings menu, select General.
3. Under General, select Network.
4. Your MAC Address will be next to either Wi-Fi Address or Ethernet Address depending on whether you are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or a Wired connection.
To find the MAC Address of your Chromecast:
1. Open the Chromecast app on your computer. If you have set up your Chromecast recently, you'll find a shortcut to the app on your desktop. Otherwise, Windows users should check the Start Menu and Mac users should check Applications.
2. Click Settings, and the MAC Address will be at the bottom of the window.
Smart TV/Bluray Player
To find the MAC Address of your Smart TV/Bluray Player:
1. Most MAC Addresses will be visible in the Settings Menu, either under the Network or About sections.
2. Alternatively, check with the manufacturer for instructions on how to obtain the MAC Address for your specific model.