From The University of Akron Support Wiki
(Redirected from Broadcom wireless cards:Broadcom Utilities)
- Right-click the Broadcom Utility icon (upside-down V in red).
- Click Open Utility
- Click the down arrow by Add.
- Click Use Utility (not wizard)
- Type in the Network Name (SSID) rootown
- Select WP2 Enterprise in in Network Authenication.
- Under EAP Method select PEAP
- Under Inner EAP Method select PEAP-MSCHAPv2
- Enter UAnet ID in for the User Name
- Enter the password and again in confirm password.
- Click OK.