Adding a class in the Student Center
From The University of Akron Support Wiki
When adding classes in the Student Center you must be sure to have a valid enrollment date.
- Log into "My Akron Experience"
- Click the Student Center Icon
- Click the Enroll link under the Academics heading.
- OPTIONAL: If registration is in process for more than on term you will need to select the term and click the Continue button.
- Either enter the Class Number or search for the class using the Course Subject Name or Subject Number.
- Click the Select Class button to add the class.
- Click the Next button.
- When finished, click the Proceed to Step 2 of 3 button.
- Read the message regarding payment due dates and click I Understand.
- Click Finish Enrolling.